We know that many generalized business insurance packages can overlook the specific needs of your self-storage or mini-warehouse business.
With McInturf Insurance Group’s Businessowners PLUS Preferred Self-Storage Program, our comprehensive insurance coverage is specifically designed to meet the needs of your self-storage business.
Some Automatic Coverage Highlights Include:
- Customers’ Goods Legal Liability - $50,000
Provides coverage for property damage to customer’s property while at your self-storage facility but only to the extent that you are legally liable.
- Sale and Disposal Liability - $25,000
Provides coverage for acts or omissions by you arising from the sale, removal or disposition of a customer’s property or lock out of the customer’s space as a result of business operations.
- Accrued rental charges are a part of Business Income coverage
- Accounts Receivable - $15,000
- Building Coverages
- Comprehensive Identity Management Services
- Coverage for fences, light poles and lighting equipment
- Employee Dishonesty - $10,000
- Equipment Breakdown
- Extended Business Income – 60 days
- Fire Department Service Charge - $5,000
- Increased Cost of Construction Due to Ordinance or Law - $10,000
- Identity Theft Expense Coverage - $2,500
- Lock and Key Replacement - $1,000
- Medical Expenses - $5,000
- Money & Securities Inside/Outside Premises - $5,000/$2,000
- Money Orders and Counterfeit Money - $1,000
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings - $250,000 and 30 days
- Outdoor Signs - $5,000
- Pollutant Cleanup and Removal - $10,000
- Reward Payment - $5,000
- Up to 12 Months Reimbursement for Loss of Rental Income
The following valuable coverages can also be added to the plan:
- Non-Owned Auto Liability and Hired Auto Liability and Physical Damage – Extends your protection to vehicles you may rent or borrow.
Insurance coverage by McInturf-Fulmer can be tailored to provide specific coverages for your business’ needs. Most of the coverages included can be increased and other coverages added to round out your policy. A bundle of coverages can be added by purchasing the BOP Platinum Plus Endorsement.
- No outdoor storage of any type for motorized vehicles, including campers and recreational vehicles, unless fenced and incidental
- Not to exceed two stories in height
- No cold storage
- No storage of industrial materials, chemicals, pollutants or waste
- No facilities in which the original structure was not built for self-storage
With McInturf Insurance Group’s Preferred Self-Storage Program, it’s easy to tailor a policy to your specific requirements. Add inland marine, auto or umbrella liability coverage, as your insurance needs dictate.