Buying an ATV means a lot more than just buying another vehicle. It’s your ticket to getting outdoors. It’s a chance to have fun with family and friends. It’s freedom to …explore.
Whether working around your property or having fun on the trail, it’s important to keep your ATV protected. And while adding your ATV to your homeowners policy might seem like a simple solution, it might also leave you with some gaps in your coverage.
That’s where a specialized ATV policy can help. It offers peace of mind no matter where you are—at home, on the trail, or on the road.
Getting You Back On The Trail Fast
When you report a claim, your specially trained claims specialist will quickly manage the process from start to finish—so you’ll be back on the trail fast.
Extra Protection That Suits Your Needs
Customize your policy with specialized coverage that you can’t get from a homeowners policy, including . . .
- Accessory Choose Physical Damage coverage and get $3,000 of Accessory coverage included. That’s above and beyond what most of our competitors offer. So if any of your ATV’s accessories—from headlights and winches to bumpers and more—are damaged during your ride, we’ll replace it with brand new equipment, all with no deductible or value depreciation to your items.
- Liability - If you want more complete protection away from your home, you can get Bodily Injury and Physical Damage limits up to $500,000.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist - Be covered in case you’re injured by an uninsured or underinsured motorist, on or off the road. Choose up to a $500,000 limit.
- Medical Payments - Get reimbursed for necessary medical care following an accident, regardless of who’s at fault. Choose up to a $25,000 limit.
- Transport Trailer - Cover the trailer you use to haul your ride to your favorite trail. Choose up to a $10,000 limit.
- Disappearing Deductibles - Reduce your original deductible by 25 percent for each claim-free policy period … and after four claim-free periods, your deductible is $0.
All This Protection At A Great Price
Talk to your agent for a quote on an ATV policy. With policies as low as $75 per year—along with discounts like Homeowner, Multi Policy, and Paid In Full—you could see some very big savings in your future.